Sunday, December 1, 2013



Happy Holidays from the Donut Queen!


Hi there. You may be wondering where I've been these last few weeks. (Or maybe not. Maybe you're too busy thriftdogging merrily through the chilly weather to notice.)

Unfortunately, I've been unusually busy with some other projects which have left me with very little time to post. My apologies, for in addition to this blog and my "day job", I have some outside gigs I do to feed my thriftdogging pockets which have been taking up all of my time lately, and will do so until after the holidays. So you might not see as many ThriftDog updates as usual in the next month or two. I am trying to put up a couple for the month of December though, and hope to be able to bring you some reviews of places closer to the St. Paul area after the New Year.

In the mean time, here are my top three recommendations, from ThriftDog's current list of reviews, for finding great gifts this holiday season...





EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji Clothes Mentor, 7585 France Ave S., Edina, MN
952-831-3350

An awesome place to buy something special for the fashionista on your list for mere bucks. Great stuff, great condition, great prices. I practically live at this place.

EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji75% Salvaged, 50th and Xerxes, Minneapolis MN
612-554-5567

You can find wonderful, vintage  gifts of all kinds at this fun store for very reasonable prices.

 

EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiFashion Avenue, 4936 France Avenue South, Edina, MN
(952) 929-7919

Ok, dudes. Are you ready to buy your special one and only a Louis Vuitton bag?? Almost every woman wants one. What? You can't afford two thousand bucks for a brand new LV? Well, head on over to FA and pick up a gently used one for mere hundreds! (Women have been known to put out extra, um...cookies for one of these, you know.)























No comments:

Post a Comment