Friday, June 7, 2013

Howdy, Shoppers!

Like a trained puppy, I sniff out the multitude of second hand, vintage, consignment and charity thrift stores in the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas and give you my personal reviews. Find out who carries the best designer stuff, the coolest retro stuff, the stuff you really want as well as the cheap crap you need to have to get by until you can afford some good stuff. I'll give you some tips along the way on how to find the best value in your second-hand treasures and how to spot the fakes and bad deals. Why do I do this, you ask? Simple. Because thrifting is my rush, baby.



Welcome! I'm just setting up this place, so give me a day or two...the first few reviews are cooking in the oven as we speak. This week we'll start off by visiting a few of my all-time Eden Prairie favorites. (You know Eden Prairie. Designer Handbag Central. Just stand in line at the Kowalski's on this end of town sometime and see how many you spy on the arms of the Ladies Who Lunch and Buy Groceries.  Now let me show you where you can find some (relatively) cheap...)

No comments:

Post a Comment